We are looking for an intern - an enthusiastic and fully committed person who would like to join the Neuron APR team as part of a paid internship.
We are willing to take on a person from Ukraine who was forced to leave his/her country due to the Russian invasion, who has experience in communication, e.g. managing social media profiles, and has a good command of English.
Position: intern at a PR agency
Scope of duties:
- team support in ongoing PR projects
- media monitoring
- preparing databases and project reports
- higher education (bachelor's degree) or last years of studies
- good command of English
- willingness to learn and openness to new tasks
- independence, responsibility
- knowledge of social media
- knowledge of basic internet applications and office programs
- interest in marketing, social media, and influencer communities
- knowledge of the media market in Poland
- monthly internship in an agency with an established position on the market (with the possibility of extension)
- internship remuneration
- participation in interesting projects carried out for the largest companies in the country
- international know-how (we are a member of the international network of Plexus PR agencies)
- working with an experienced team
- working in a unique atmosphere: we require a lot, but we understand the importance of work-life balance
- we are open to employing a person who does not speak Polish but had to emigrate due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
If you are interested, please send only your CV to: email@example.com. Selected people will be invited to a brief interview.
In the case of people who were forced to leave Ukraine, the CV does not have to be formal - all we need is an e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the most important information on your education, competencies, and professional experience.
Please include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purpose of recruitment under Article 6 section 1 letter (a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).